Hello, friends today we talk about How to link aadhaar with mobile number Online. We recommend you to follow this step because here we describe the complete process briefly.
After the launch of AAdhaar system, Indian Government day by day increasing its priority and make it mandatory for certain works and documentation. So now government take another decision with the help of Supreme Court that every mobile number user has to like their mobile number with the aadhaar card. But still, most of the people are don’t know How to link aadhaar with mobile number Online. You can do this process offline by going customer cares but most of the cases this process is time consuming. so we mainly focus here on how to do this online.
That’s why here we talk to different ways to link aadhhar with mobile number.
- How to link aadhaar with mobile number offline.
- How to link aadhaar with mobile number Online.
So without wasting more time lest get started.
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number Online
I recommend you to follow the whole process which we mention below. Because if you miss any single step then it will not work.
Step To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number Online
- At first call 14546 from your mobile number.
- Follow the mobile instruction and choose you that you’re Indian Or NRI.
- By press 1 Give your consent to re-verify Aadhaar.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and confirm it by process 1.
- Then the UIDAI send you OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Give Permission to your operator to access your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI.
- Now IVR read your mobile number, and if correct then enter OTP received.
- Now just press 1 to complete the process.
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number Offline
If you don’t want to link your Aadhaar with the mobile number online then there is a process to Like your Aadhaar with offline by visiting retail and customer stores. So without wasting more time lets get started.
- At first visit your telecom operators store/outlet/office.
- Carry Orginal Aadhaar card along with a self attested copy.
- Tell the store executive to link your mobile number with Aadhaar.
- Then they take your documents and send you a confirmation OTP on your mobile number.
- Now provide your OTP and fingerprints to telecom executive to verify.
- After completing this steps you will receive a final confirmation from the telecom operator.
- Then reply ‘Y’ to complete the complete the e-KYC process.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card
- PAN Card.
- Either Ration or PDS Photocard.
- Voter Identification card.
- Driving licence of the applicant.
Also Read: Top 5 Android Apps Of January 2018
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number Online FAQs
Q.1 How much mobile operator charge to link Aadhar with mobile number? A. Telecom Operators are not charge anything to link Aadhar with the mobile number.
Q.2 is Aadhar linking with the mobile number is mandatory? A. According to the latest order by Supreme Court Aadhar linking is not mandatory with the mobile number.
Q.3 How to add the mobile number with Aadhaar card? A. You can register your mobile number with Aadhaar card by visiting your nearest enlorment centre.