Hello, friends today I will tell you “How to install twrp on MI a2”. Mi A2 is a successor of Xiaomi’s MI A1. MI A2 launched with lots of upgradation and its really perform well on the budget smartphone market.
How To Install Twrp on MI A2:
Note: If you do this trick then your warranty is void. I am not responsible for bricked devices and other technical issues.
Also Read: MI A2 vs Honor Play : Which One Is Better ?
- First go to setting and active developer mode.
- Then enable USB debugging and OEM.
- Now Press Volume and Power button together until your phone enter in Fastboot mode.
- Then Connect your phone with your pc through a USB cable.
- Download Twrp File From Here.
- And Flash Boot that img file by using “fastboot flash boot_b TWRP-3.2.3-jasmine-20180804.img”
- After this process again enter “fastboot set_active b” in fastboot cmd software.
- then reboot and hold Volume Up to boot, you will enter TWRP
- That means twrp is installed on MI A2.