How to Install TWRP in Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hello Readers, today I share you an easy trick. If you are a Redmi note 5 pro user then this trick may save lots of time. In this trick, I share you “How to install TWRP in Redmi note 5 pro“. If you follow all the steps properly then it just takes 5-10 minutes to install without any boot loop problems.
Recently Xiaomi introduces their latest budget smartphone called Redmi Note 5 Pro. This phone comes with two different variants and the starting price of this smartphone is Rs, 13,999. This phone also comes with the dual rear camera and 4G support. According to tech reviewers, this phone is one of the best phone in the world in this price range. So everybody wants this phone. There are many users who want Twrp for Redmi note 5 Pro but they can’t find the solution. But we have the correct method to install TWRP in redmi note 5 pro.
How to Install Twrp In Redmi Note 5 Pro :
- First, enable developer mode by clicking on Build number.
- Then go to developer mode and enable USB debugging.
- Once that is done then download mi flash tool and connect your phone to your pc.
- Now download this file.
- Now open the fastboot folder which is stored on twrp img file.
- Now hold down the shift button and click in an empty area to open the command prompt.
- In the command prompt write “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” followed by “fastboot reboot”
- Now Twrp is successfully installed on your phone.
We hope twrp is successfully installed on your phone. But if you find any problem on your phone then you can install stock firmware on your phone. We also recommend you to take a complete backup of your phone before installing twrp. Thanks for reading if you face any problem then leave a comment. Subscribe our newsletter for more information.