If you are a blogger then you definitely know the importance of SSL, because SSL certificates allow https to your website. But https is costly so new bloggers do not have to afford it. That’s why today I show how to get free SSL certificate to your website.
How To Get Free SSL Certificate
Steps To getting Free SSL Certificate :
- At first, go to Cloudflare website.
- Then go and sign up with email and password.
- Now add your site and wait for 60 seconds.
- Now Select Free Plan and click on continue.
Also Read: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: Features, Specifications and More
- Then you got some nameserver details copy these codes.
Also Read: How to take screenshot in laptop 2018
- Now go and delete your old nameservers and put new Cloudflare nameservers.
- Then Go to Crypto tab and Change SSL settings to Flexible.
- Now scroll down and turn on Automatic HTTPS Rewrites.
- That’s It Now Sit back and relax. It will take up to 24 hours.
- After 24 hours your site automatically gets https.
- Now Change your Analytics and Webmaster tools.